We provide all the fun and take away all the fuss in organising your child’s birthday party, with everything from party invites to party bags and balloons included in the price.
- Dedicated party host who will ensure all the partygoers have a great time and experience what Willows has to offer*
- Themed party room
- Kids party buffet including desserts and drinks
- Party bag of goodies and helium balloon for each child
- Downloadable party invites
- A birthday card for the birthday child with a £10 Willows gift voucher
- ONE free adult for every full paying child
*The party host is not a supervisor and all children remain the responsibility of the adults at the party. We require a minimum ratio of 1 adult per 5 children at the party.
See our party leaflet here.
See our Party invite here.
Birthday Party Prices per child 2018
|Weekday||Event Weekday and Weekends|
|Under 2's *||£15||£16|
*Under 2’s who are not going to eat the party food or have a party bag/balloon can go free
- Visit by Peter Rabbit – £25
- Visit by Woolly – £25
- Willows Birthday Cake – £35
- Peter Rabbit Birthday Cake – £35
- Savoury Buffet for Orders over 10 people – £6.75 per head
- Sweet Selection for orders over 10 people – £4.50 per head
- Savoury and Sweet Buffet for orders over 10 people – £9.95 per head
- Tea, Coffee and Mineral water – £2.95 per head
Kids Party Menu
This includes hot and cold platters with sandwiches, pizza, vegetable skewers and a dessert platter including cakes, biscuit and fruit with unlimited water and squash. You are welcome to bring your own birthday cake or order one from us at the time of booking.
EXTRA BENEFITS FOR WILLOWS MEMBERS
- 10% off the total cost of the party
- Birthday child Member goes free
- Birthday child Member receives a birthday card with £10 Willows gift voucher.
Birthday Party Enquiry
You can check availability or book your party in the following ways:
- Go to our ticketing page
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01727 744779 Monday to Friday, 9.00am-5.30pm
Willows parties are for a minimum of 10 children and a maximum of 20 children. All of our parties are for 2 and a half hours and after the party room has been vacated partygoers are welcome to stay on the farm until we close at 5.30pm. We do not reserve dates or times for parties. Parties are booked when the booking has been made online or over the telephone. Add-ons (additional children up to a total of 20 party children, Peter Rabbit or Woolly visits, birthday cakes and adult refreshments) can be included to your booking after your party has been confirmed but all amends must be made up to five days before the party date. Party bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable. Height restrictions apply and socks must be worn in Woolly Jumpers, Cotton-tail Village and Captain Chicken’s Egg Dodge. Arms and legs must be covered to ride the slides in Woolly Jumpers. For parties on selected winter dates the party food is served in our themed party marquee.