By entering a competition on the Willows Activity Farm page you are agreeing to Willows Activity Farm storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
No Willows Activity Farm Promotion is sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion. Entrants are providing information to Willows Activity Farm and not to Facebook.
By adding photos to the ongoing #WillowsFarmPics competition you are granting permission for these images to be used by Willows Activity Farm online at willowsactivityfarm.com, social media and other online communications.
By submitting your photo you understand and agree that Willows Activity Farm has no obligation to publish your photo. You must be the author/copywriter holder of all images submitted.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Willows Activity Farm.
- Ticket competition entries must be posted on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- WillowsPics entries must tag Willows Activity Farm to be entered. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram entries must include the hashtag #willowsfarmpics
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be the entrant selected by judge.
- The closing date and time is specified in each competition, and Willows Activity Farm reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- Unless specified one winner only will be drawn by those who have entered the correct answer in the case of ticket giveaways.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by a direct message on the social media portal that you entered the competition. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Willows Activity Farm reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- ‘Where is Peter Rabbit’ prize tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable
• The winner can choose any date/time to attend Where is Peter Rabbit (subject to availability), as long as 48 hours’ notice (Mon-Fri) is given
• Age Limit: Under 15s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+
• For the avoidance of doubt, transportation to and from the show, food and accommodation shall not be provided as part of the Prize.
- Mrs Rabbit’s Kitchen ‘Lunch’ prize
• This prize consists of 1 main course and 1 dessert for 4 people which must include 1 adult and 1 child dining. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other food and beverage offer that Willows Activity Farm is currently running and cannot be redeemed during the Willows Activity Farm events , ‘Pumpkin Festival’, ‘Santa Spectacular’, and ‘Easter Eggstravaganza’.
Peter Rabbit Gift Shop Hamper
• This prize consists of a Peter Rabbit bag, cutlery, plate and lunchbox which cannot be exchanged for cash or any other products.