Learning through discovery, fun and adventure!
Learning through discovery is just one of the reasons to book your group visit to Willows Activity Farm.
With so many children growing up in urban areas, a visit to Willows allows children to explore the countryside, its animals, how animals and humans work together, where the food they eat comes from and the importance of outdoor activity. At Willows the children learn all this and more through our programme of activities, adventure play and having fun!
Your trip to Willows Activity Farm includes an exciting mix of shows, events, demonstrations and fun. Enjoyed by children from pre-school upwards it’s ideal for Early Learning and Key Stages 1 and is supported by curriculum linked activities and teachers resources if required.
- All pre-booked groups must be done at least two weeks before the date of visit
- Curriculum linked activities to choose from
- Adorable Animals: meet rabbits, goats and pigs in our under cover barn plus bigger farmyard friends such as sheep and cows in our paddocks.
- Daily Demonstrations, Shows and Animal Racing!
- Dedicated educational guides– our friendly guides show you around to ensure that you get the most out of your visit
- Full use of all the activities, shows and adventure play including entry to Woolly Jumpers our indoor play barn
- Admission into the Peter Rabbit Adventure Playground
- A ride on Tristan the Runaway Tractor
- Willows Growing Patch
Curriculum Linked Activities
The Wonder of Willows, Farm Animals – Families and Feasts, Count Your Chickens and Know your rabbits are the four options for our younger groups which are designed to help meet many of the Early Learning goals.
Key Stage 1
Choose from Being Alive!, Animal Homes, Food Glorious Food! and Sensational Senses – all delivered by our trained guides with teachers resources for use back in the classroom.
Group Booking Admission Prices 2017
We require a two week minimum period for booking groups.
For pre-booked groups of a minimum of fifteen or more paying children:
Easter Eggstravaganza 1st – 17th April £11.00 weekday and weekend
18th April – 26th May £9.50 weekday £11.00 weekend
Spring Special 27th May – 4th June £11.00 weekday and weekend
5th June – 21st July £9.50 weekday £11.00 weekend
Summer Spectacular 22nd July – 3rd September £11.00 weekday and weekend
4th September – 20th October £9.50 weekday £11.00 weekend
Pumpkin Festival 21st – 31st October £12.50 weekday and weekend
- Under 2’s are admitted free to the Activity Farm
- One adult FREE with every five paying children as part of a group booking
- On the day of your visit, we will issue you an invoice based on the actual number of admissions
- Guides are available when requested on the booking form and are free when the total booking is £145 or more. For bookings under £145 guides can be provided for a fee – please call for details
- Goodie Bags can be pre-ordered as a souvenir of the day for only £3 by ticking the box on the booking form. Goodie Bag contents are suitable for primary school children
- For help with your booking or for a free familiarisation visit, call 0870 129 9718
- Hand washing facilities are accessible at the Activity Farm
- An under cover lunch area is available and there are also shaded picnic areas
- Fully trained first aiders available
- General facilities include toilets with disabled access, a restaurant, ice creams, souvenirs, baby changing facilities and free coach and car parking
- Risk Assessment and Health & Safety advice sheets provided to group leader
- Teachers/Group Leaders have the option, at their discretion, to take their group into Woolly Jumpers indoor play barn. Guides are not responsible for the group should they enter Woolly Jumpers. Height restrictions apply to some slides. Arms and legs must be covered to ride the slides
Group Visit Enquiry
Complete this enquiry form with a contact number and we’ll call you back to confirm availability. Your booking form and deposit must be received at least 10 working days prior to the date of your visit to guarantee an educational guide.