Visitor Safety Notice
Some animals can carry diseases harmful to humans. Please follow these simple guidelines:
• Please obey all safety notices around Willows Activity Farm and the advice of our staff at all times
• Animals may only be fed using Willows animal feed in the Animal Feeding Areas clearly signed
• Keep your fingers away from your mouth and do not taste animal feed
• Wash your hands thoroughly before supervising the thorough washing of children’s hands using the soap, water and paper towels provided at the Hand Washing Stops following contact with animals, after playing on the play equipment and before eating and drinking
• Since the Covid-19 pandemic we have hand sanitising stations throughout the site. Please do not use gels or wipes in place of washing and drying hands with soap, water and paper towels.
• If you are pregnant or think you may be, avoid any contact with sheep, lambs, goats or kids
Other Safety Information
• Supervise children at all times when on play equipment and when with the animals – animals may bite
• Height restrictions apply in Soft Play, Funfair Rides, Cotton-tail Village and various activities around Willows Activity Farm
• Arms and legs must be covered to ride the slides in Soft Play. We also ask that football kits and clothing made from polyester-based fabric are not worn due to the static material. Socks must also be worn in Soft Play, Captain Chicken’s Egg Dodge and Cottontail Village.
• Please wear your wristband at all times
• Wash your hands thoroughly at home with soap and water after removing dirty clothes, shoes or boots that have been worn at Willows Activity Farm. Any soiled clothes should be washed immediately on your return home
• As a countryside location the ground throughout the site can be uneven, so please take extra care at all times