In line with the Government easing of Covid restrictions, we’ve reviewed all our procedures and relaxed our restrictions proportionally to the ongoing risk to protect the safety of our staff and customers.
• We will continue to operate with restricted capacity and all non-members will need to book tickets online as we cannot guarantee we’ll have tickets for walk up customers on the day
• Please do not visit if you or anyone from your household displays any symptoms of Covid-19
• Indoor soft play is now open to all, together with the re-opening of our role play area at a reduced capacity and we will operate a ‘one in one out’ policy when at capacity. These areas of indoor and close contact mixing have a higher profile Covid risk and we’re respectfully requesting that facial coverings continue to be worn in these areas for the safety of staff and customers
• Other close contact indoor areas we request face coverings are worn include our animal handling area and Gift Shop
• We are also continuing with regular cleaning of our funfair and tractor rides throughout the day as well as an enhanced clean of our indoor soft play during a closed period at lunchtime
Our staff who work in close contact will each other will continue to wear masks, hand sanitising units will remain, and we remind you of the importance of hand washing with the soap, water and paper towels provided after contact with animals.
Please note Willows is now a cashless environment.
Our aim is to provide a place where our staff and customers all feel comfortable, respect individual choices and those choices that Willows continues to implement which balance safety with having a great day out. For this, we thank you for your understanding.
With our best regards,
The Willows Team