Become a Willows Member
Apply online or call 0333 3312060
You can choose to become an Anytime Willows Member, with unlimited entry throughout the year; or a Term Time Weekday Member offering a lower cost option for pre-schoolers with unlimited entry during Term Time Weekdays.+
Willows Activity Farm Membership 2019
Enjoy the Great Benefits of Willows Membership
- Unlimited entry within your membership type
- Invitations to two exclusive Members Events
- FREE members newsletters with exclusive competitions and discount vouchers sent in spring, summer and autumn
- 10% discount off the total cost of a birthday party at Willows when booked for a child on your membership
- Birthday child member goes FREE
- Discounted rates for child members at birthday parties
- £5 Willows voucher for every member child on their birthday
- Coffee loyalty card
- FREE Willows calendar every November
- Member discount at Willows Day Nursery and Pre-School
- 10% Member discount at Willows Activity Day Camp
- Discounted entry to Santa’s Grotto and Create-a-Cuddle Workshop during Santa Spectacular
- Lifetime Price Guarantee – the price you pay when you join is the price you pay until you end your membership
- Up to £50 worth of Willows vouchers when membership is taken out on the day of visit at the farm*
When you take out a new membership we guarantee that the price you pay will stay the same each year you renew. So every year you’re a Member the value of your membership just gets better and better!
Term Time Weekly Membership
Valid Monday to Friday during Hertfordshire term times.
Term Time weekday members can visit at weekends and during school holidays and pay a top up fee at admission.
You can choose to make one payment or spread the cost over the year and pay by Direct Debit Make one payment for the year
Pay Annual Direct Debit | Pay monthly by Direct Debit†
Adult £120.00 | £10.00
Child £132.00 | £11.00
Family £432.00 | £36.00
Disabled Discount Rate £6.00 | £0.50
Valid every day we are open including weekends and school holidays.
You can choose to make one payment or spread the cost over the year and pay by Direct Debit Make one payment for the year Pay monthly by Direct Debit†
Pay Annual Direct Debit | Pay Monthly by Direct Debit†
Adult £192.00 | £16.00
Child £204.00 | £17.00
Family £588.00 | £49.00
Disabled Discount Rate £6.00 | £0.50 (2 to under 16 years)
Under 2’s free (2 to under 16 years) Under 2’s free (up to five people) (up to five people). Prices valid until 31st December 2019. †Minimum of 12 consecutive payments required. Please note that children under the age of 2 are admitted free. However, from their 2nd birthday, children need to be added.
* Based on the same type of membership and renewing before the expiry date.
Set up your Willows Membership online or apply by calling 0333 3312060
Term-Time Weekday Membership excludes membership entry at weekends and school holiday events. Term-Time Weekday Members can pay a top up fee to enjoy Willows at these times. Excludes 2019 weekends throughout the year and weekdays in the holiday periods 18-22 February 8-22 April, 27-31 May, 22 July – 1 September, 28 October 1 November, 23 December – 3rd January 2020.
Term-time weekday members can visit at weekends and during school holiday events for a top up fee of £8 per adult and £9 per child.
You can pay for your Membership in one lump sum or by setting up a monthly Direct Debit.
One off payments can be made by cash (on site only) or by credit/debit card (on site or over the phone with the Willows office).
Direct debit payments can be set up on site and by post but not over the telephone.
Apply online or call 0333 3312060