Party Pod Hire
To provide flexibility and choice we are now offering admission to Willows Activity Farm and a birthday party pod hire for you to plan your own party.
Your party pod is available for you to leave belongings (at owner’s risk, we recommend valuables are kept with you), as a meeting point and to keep presents while you are on the farm park. You may also bring some party snacks, drinks and cake (fridges available in each party pod). Your party pod will have children’s tables and chairs to serve your food and drinks.
You are then free to enjoy the full Willows programme at your leisure and use the party pod to meet your own requirements.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Choose the date and time of your party
Party Pod hire is for three hours on selected weekend dates only
2. Book your party pod online
and follow the instructions and link on your confirmation email to book your discounted party tickets
3. Book your tickets
for the number of children and adults attending (a minimum of 10 paid for party tickets per party pod)
Party Pods £55
Entrance tickets will be discounted slightly from the admissions price at the time of your party. As our admission prices change throughout the year, the party ticket prices will be date dependent but will always be lower than these prices.
Follow the link on your Party Pod booking confirmation to book your discounted child and adult party tickets.
- Please arrange to meet your party guests at Admissions and enter together as a group.
- A standard sized fridge will be available in each party pod for a cake and any snacks and drinks you may wish to bring.
- Please bring your own disposable plates and cups if you wish to serve snacks and drinks.
- Don’t forget candles and a cake slice to serve the birthday cake. Bins are provided in each party pod, please ensure you put all rubbish in the bins at the end of the party.
- You cannot enter the party pod before the start of your booked time and must leave by the end time.
- Food and drinks can be purchased at the refreshment kiosks and the cafe open in Willows Activity Farm.
- Please note there is no party host but staff will be available to help with any queries.
- Adjacent party pods will be in use.
- Under 2’s are free and will need a ticket. Tickets are free of charge but attract a booking fee to cover the cost of processing the booking. If you book an under 2 ticket please bring with you proof of age.
- Guests who have any of the below documentation are entitled to a free carer ticket. Please note; the guest with the disability and any further guests will need an adult/ child ticket:
- Disability Living Allowance or Attendance Allowance letter dated within the last 12 months
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) letter dated within the last 12 months
- Current and valid Blue Badge
- A letter from a GP or consultant, dated within the last 12 months, confirming the need for a carer/personal assistant. The carer must be over 16 years of age and capable of assisting the guest who holds the disability
terms & conditions
- Party Pod and Party Tickets can only be booked on the Willows Activity Farm Website.
- Please ensure that you have your booking confirmations for the Party Pod and Party Tickets available on your smart phone/device when you visit.
- A Party Pod and Party Ticket bookings are non refundable and non transferable.
- Children remain the responsibility of the person making the booking and other parent/guardians of children attending at all times. There is no Willows party host included and you must ensure you have enough adult tickets to supervise the children in the party.
- If you have booked a Party Pod and Party Tickets with a membership benefit, the person who booked will be required to show a valid membership card for themselves or the birthday child on the day. If there is no valid membership you will be charged the full on the day admission price for all tickets
- For the Party Ticket rate, you must book a minimum of 10 paid for party tickets.
- You must not exceed the maximum number of people for your Party Pod.
- Do not leave valuables in the Party Pod while out in the farm.
- Please follow the rules of play in each area and the instructions of our staff at all times.
- Please note Willows is a cashless environment
- We open at 10am and close at 5.30pm