Recruitment Open Day Saturday 30th June 2018
Would you like to join our teams on the Activity Farm and in the catering department at Willows Activity Farm?
You could be welcoming guests at admissions, making sure all our guests are getting the most from their day with us, operating rides with a smile, serving guests in the way you’d like to be served and playing a leading role in creating a memorable day out for the families who visit us.
Our expectations of you are that you will;
- Take pride in your work in delivering an excellent guest experience
- Be a relationship builder able to empathise with our guests needs, both adults and children alike
- Take responsibility and work on your own initiative when required
- Have a calm and confident approach to all situations
In return we promise that we will;
- Offer you a flexible working environment
- Offer you competitive rates of pay (Above minimum wage)
- Great training and development opportunities for a rewarding future at Willows
- Provide a working environment where delivery of a Carefree and Good Fun day out for our guests extends to the way we look after our staff
If you take pride in helping others and want to be part of a remarkable team, we’d love to hear from you. We welcome applicants from those who are semi-retired, looking for part time work, a career change or are applying for their first job.
You can download a copy of the Job Descriptions for the positions on the Activity Farm and in our catering outlets here. If you are successful in the recruitment process Willows Activity Farm will advise which area of the business the vacancy is for.
Our next recruitment event is on 30th June 2018. and the closing dates for applications is 27th June 2018.
Please complete the application form below to apply. If you are having problems attaching your CV please send it to email@example.com
If you are successful in the application process you will be contacted via email.
We are also currently recruiting for an Assistant Retail Manager. To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org