What’s on today?
All Non-Member guests visiting the farm today must have booked an all-inclusive Santa Spectacular ticket. Tickets are not available to purchase at Admissions.
If you are a Member and would like to see Santa today, you must pre-book your discounted Santa Spectacular tickets online and show your digital membership card at admissions at the time of your visit.
Under 2s are free but must have a ticket. If your Under 2 would like to visit Santa’s Toy Shop for a gift, Create-a-Cuddle, take part in the Toy Workshop and Gingerbread decorating, you’ll need to purchase an ‘Under 2 Top Up’ ticket.
We recommend you allow a minimum of 4 hours to make the most of your visit to our Santa Spectacular as there is so much to see and do!
Included in your visit…
- Take a trip through our magical winter wonderland where you’ll find Santa in his amazing Grotto. Santa will give children a key to his Toy Shop where they can choose any gift from the hundreds stacked from floor to ceiling.
- Visit our Create-a-Cuddle Workshop where children can choose from a range of soft toys to make, name and take home along with a certificate.
- Get crafty and decorate tasty gingerbread.
- Write a letter to Santa (don’t forget to add your address so he can reply!).
- Visit the Toy Workshop and make your very own Christmas Eve Sleigh to take home.
- Pop on 3D glasses to watch our short festive 3D film.
- Sing along with our new festive shows.
- Hop aboard Tristan the Runaway Tractor for a Magical Festive Woodland ride.
- Enjoy our Festive Funfair rides.
- Glide around our synthetic ice rink.
- Meet our reindeer in The Farmyard.
Not wanting to miss out on the festivities, PETER RABBIT™ will be holding meet and greets with his adventure playground open too. Please be advised that we will be closing at 4.00pm on Christmas Eve as Santa needs to prepare for his busy night ahead!
Socks must be worn and arms and legs covered to ride some of the slides in our indoor play area.
Willows is now a cashless site.