To ensure we’re Covid Secure and to manage the limited capacity of visitors we’re able to welcome, we are asking all guests to pre-book a ticket.
- All Members MUST pre-book a Members ticket from the Willows website – click here to book. Members visiting without a pre-booked ticket will not be allowed entry.
- If you’re not a Member, you MUST pre-book a Non-Members ticket – please click here to book
- Or you can become an annual member today by clicking here.
- Indoor soft play is currently only available to Members on a first come first served basis and is NOT included with a non-member day ticket. To comply with very restrictive Government guidelines, indoor soft play is being run on timed sessions which will be allocated to Members at admissions. Where capacity allows, we will then offer a ‘one-out, one-in’ entry to non-members on a first come, first served basis from 35 minutes after the sessions start time. However this is NOT guaranteed and all visitors will need to leave at the end of the session to allow for the enhanced cleaning between sessions. Session times will be shown at admissions. Thank you for your understanding.
- In line with the latest government announcement (22nd September) it is now a legal requirement that face coverings are worn by visitors in all indoor and under cover areas at Willows. This includes Burrows Café and toilets, JCB marquee, The Farmyard, the Gift Shop, the indoor theatre and our polytunnels when used for event activities. Children aged under 11 are excluded together with those with medical exclusions.
Willows staff will also be wearing face coverings in these areas and at all times when interacting with our guests.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Please click here for FAQ on the steps we’ve taken to be a Covid Secure leisure attraction.