In line with the Government Covid restrictions, we’ve reviewed all our procedures:
• We will continue to operate with restricted capacity and all non-members will need to book tickets online as we cannot guarantee we’ll have tickets for walk up customers on the day
• Please do not visit if you or anyone from your household displays any symptoms of Covid-19
• Indoor soft play is now open to all, together with the re-opening of our role play area at a reduced capacity and we will operate a ‘one in one out’ policy when at capacity. These areas of indoor and close contact mixing have a higher profile Covid risk and it is now compulsory that facial coverings are worn in these areas for the safety of staff and customers.
• It is now compulsory to also wear face coverings in the Gift Shop, JCB Young Driver Zone, Ice Rink, Santa’s Grotto, Santa’s Toy Shop, Photography Area, Gingerbread and Letter Writing areas, North Pole Theatre, Festive Theatre Marquee and Create-a-Cuddle.
• We are continuing with regular cleaning of our funfair and tractor rides throughout the day as well as an enhanced clean of our indoor soft play
Our staff will continue to wear masks, hand sanitising units will remain, and we remind you of the importance of hand washing with the soap, water and paper towels provided after contact with animals
Please note Willows is now a cashless environment
Our aim is to provide a place where our staff and customers all feel comfortable, respect individual choices and those choices that Willows Children’s Farm continues to implement which balance safety with having a great day out. For this, we thank you for your understanding
With our best regards,
The Willows Team