To provide flexibility and choice we are now offering admission to Willows Activity Farm and a birthday party pod hire for you to plan your own party.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Choose the date and time of your party (party pod hire is for three hours on selected weekend dates only)
- Book your party pod online and follow the instructions and link on your confirmation email to book tickets for the number of children and adults attending (a minimum of 10 paid for party tickets per party pod)
- Invite your friends and have fun!
Your party pod is available for you to leave belongings (at owner’s risk, we recommend valuables are kept with you), as a meeting point and to keep presents while you are on the farm park.
You may also bring some party snacks, drinks and cake (fridges available in each party pod). Your party pod will have children’s tables and chairs to serve your food and drinks.
You are then free to enjoy the full Willows programme at your leisure and use the party pod to meet your own requirements.
Members including members discounts
~ £15.75 per child (child members are free)
~ One free adult admission per paid for child (£15.75 per additional adult ticket)
~ £45 three hour party pod hire (price includes 10% member discount)
~ £17.50 per child
~ £17.50 per adult
~ £50 three hour party pod hire
If you have Willows Activity Farm Members in your party, they can join you at no extra cost but they must bring their membership cards and will be included in your numbers.
Book your Member Party here. Non-Member Parties will be available for booking soon.
2022 party dates will be released at a later date.
Please arrange to meet your party guests at Admissions and enter together as a group.
A standard sized fridge will be available in each party pod for a cake and any snacks and drinks you may wish to bring.
Please bring your own disposable plates and cups if you wish to serve snacks and drinks.
Don’t forget candles and a cake slice to serve the birthday cake.
Bins are provided in each party pod, please ensure you put all rubbish in the bins at the end of the party.
You cannot enter the party pod before the start of your booked time and must leave by the end time.
Food and drinks can be purchased at the refreshment kiosks and the cafe open in Willows Activity Farm.
Please note there is no party host but staff will be available to help with any queries.
Adjacent party pods will be in use.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. If you or anyone in your household or visiting party are experiencing any signs of Covid-19 DO NOT visit, even if you have booked tickets
2. Party Pod and Party Tickets can only be booked on the Willows Activity Farm Website
3. Please ensure that you have your booking confirmations for the Party Pod and Party Tickets available on your smart phone/device when you visit
4. A Party Pod and Party Ticket bookings are non refundable
5. Children remain the responsibility of the person making the booking and other parent/guardians of children attending at all times. There is no Willows party host included and you must ensure you have enough adult tickets to supervise the children in the party
6. If you have booked a Party Pod and Party Tickets at the membership price, the person who booked will be required to show a valid membership card for themselves or the birthday child on the day. If there is no valid membership you will be charged the full on-the-day admission charge
7. For the Party Ticket rate, you must book a minimum of 10 paid for party tickets
8. You must not exceed the maximum number of people for your Party Pod
9. Do not leave valuables in the Party Pod while out in the farm
10. Please follow the rules of play in each area and the instructions of our staff at all times.
11. Please note Willows is a cashless environment
12. We open at 10am and close at 5.30pm (5.00pm in winter)
13. We respectfully request that visitors continue to be respectful of social distancing guidance with other visitors and our staff
14. Your data may be used to support the NHS Test and Trace scheme should there be a confirmed notification of Covid-19 at Willows Activity Farm
Indoor Soft Play
Following the relaxation of Covid restrictions, tickets include entry to indoor play WHERE CAPACITY ALLOWS but cannot be guaranteed. Our continued restriction on capacity in indoor play is to protect the safety of our staff and customers in an indoor area where close contact is required. We therefore respectfully request that masks continue to be worn in this area. Please note arms and legs must be covered to ride some of the slides in our indoor play area.