We are currently unable to offer Birthday Parties– thank you for your understanding
To provide flexibility and choice we are now offering admission to Willow’s Activity Farm and a birthday party pod hire for you to plan your own party. Here’s how it works:
- You book a minimum of 10 and maximum of 20 children’s tickets plus the required number of adult tickets in your birthday party group
- You hire a hire birthday party pod for 3 hours
- You only pay the group party admission price and room hire price (the two are linked and cannot be booked individually)
- The rest is up to you!
The party pod is available for you to leave belongings (at owner’s risk, we recommend valuables are kept with you), as a meeting point and to keep presents while you are on the farm park.
You may also bring some party snacks, drinks (fridges available in each party pod) and cake. Your party pod will have children’s tables and chairs to serve your food and drinks.
You are then free to enjoy the full Willows programme at your leisure and use the party pod to meet your own requirements.
- £15 per child/ adult admission, members are free
- £50 3 hour Party Pod hire
- Members receive a 10% discount on Party Pod booking
A standard sized fridge will be available in each Party Pod and no further cold storage will be available
Please bring your own disposable plates and cups if you wish to serve snacks and drinks
Don’t forget candles and knife to cut the birthday cake
Bins are provided in each Party Pod, please ensure you put all rubbish in the bins at the end of the party
You cannot enter the Party Pod before the start of your booked time and must leave by the end time
Food and drinks can be purchased at the refreshment kiosks and restaurants open in Willows Activity Farm
We recommend you communcate to your party guests a meet time and time to use the Party Pod for sancks or cake time
After the Party Pod hire time is over you are free to stay at Willows until closing time
Please note there is no party host but staff will be available to help with any queries
Adjacent Party Pods will be in use
- If required, you can purchase a picnic box for each child that includes a sandwich (Ham, Cheese or Jam), drink, packet of Pom Bears and a biscuit at a cost of £6 per box. These will be left in the fridge of your Party Pod if ordered
- Willows helium balloons can be supplied at a cost of £1 per child and will be in the Party Pod at the start of your room hire time
Download our party invite
You can check availability or book your party in the following ways:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
A deposit of £200 must be paid to reserve your date and time of party which can be done online or over the telephone. The balance of the party must be paid seven days before the party date. If a member discount code has been inputted and the membership is expired or non-existent Willows Activity Farm reserves the right to cancel the booking. The discount will be withdrawn and the balance will need to be paid immediately to guarantee the booking. Party bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable. All party children remain the responsibility of the adults in the party group. Height restrictions apply and socks must be worn in Woolly Jumpers, Cotton-tail Village and Captain Chicken’s Egg Dodge. Arms and legs must be covered to ride the slides in Woolly Jumpers.