We have a vacancy for a Customer Service and Office Administration Assistant Apprenticeship (Customer Services Practitioner – Level 2)
The Willows Activity Farm Office supports all customer, staff and supplier administration and interactions. The job role is responsible for delivering the highest levels of efficient administration, customer service and satisfaction with all external customer interactions and all internal customer interactions (i.e. staff and suppliers). The role will report to the daily Duty Manager and will be office based but will require some interactions with the leisure attraction itself.
Health & Safety
• To follow all Health and Safety regulation and standards both in the office and throughout the site
• To report any Health and Safety concerns immediately to the relevant manager
• To be a member of the front-line team responsible for answering telephone calls and emails into the office, providing the required information efficiently and with a smile
• To log all complaints received and send a holding email to the customers and alert the General Manager. Where the complaint is of a serious matter than requires an immediate response, to advise the most senior manager on site
• To support the Digital Marketing Manager to respond professionally and efficiently to customer queries through social media channels (Facebook/Twitter/Tripadvisor etc.) in a timely and appropriate manor
• To respond professionally and efficiently to all staff queries
• To respond professionally and efficiently to all supplier queries
• To manage the administration associated with the booking of a birthday party or group booking at Willows Activity Farm
• To support the Membership manager with the administration of Memberships and communicate with Members as required
• To undertake data input as required
• To provide admin support to the CEO and Senior Management Team as required to include, managing post, printing documents and filing
• To undertake any administration task as reasonably requested
• Clear and confident written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to use Word and Excel software
• Organised and efficient
• Ability to take instruction and work independently
• Ability to work as part of a team
• The ability to listen and respond in tune with the customer
DESIRED PERSONAL QUALITIES
• Tone of voice has a ‘smile’
• A positive attitude to learning
• A natural desire to want to help colleagues and customers
• Willingness to join in to get a job done
• Hard working and willing to put in the effort to create customer smiles
To apply for this apprenticeship please complete the application form and submit this together with your CV.
Your training will be delivered by Ginger-nut Training.
Applications close 30th March 2021.