With the continuation of the ongoing restrictions, we’re unable to offer our group curriculum linked activities at Willows Activity Farm.
However, we know that many schools and pre-school groups are keen to visit Willows this summer so we’re offering a self-guided visit for groups, at reduced prices from our standard daily admission tickets.
• Group visits are available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday’s only up to October half term
• Group bookings are for a minimum of 15 paying child admissions
• The MAXIMUM group size allowed is 30 – to include children’s tickets, adult tickets, under 2’s and members
• You can book 1 free adult for every 5 children but these must be included in the maximum number of 30
• There are staggered arrival times to support social distancing
• Your group will be provided with a health and safety briefing prior to entering the Farm Park
• School Team Leaders/ Teachers are responsible for the children in the group at all times while on site
• This will be a self – led visit. Our weekday programme is available on our website and you will be given a time to go to the Tractor Ride so that you do not clash with any other groups
• We will provide a covered area for lunch (you can also leave all packed lunches in this area at your own risk)
• We have to continue to work to restricted capacity so require that you book and pay for your tickets in advance, which you can do online by clicking here
• Our Terms and Conditions are shown here
While we’re not able to offer our usual group visits we hope that next year we will return to ‘normal’ service.
If you have any questions please call on 0333 331 2060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org