Meet Santa at Willows this Christmas
There’s no better place to bring your children to meet Santa and enjoy a fabulous festive family day out.
We recommend you allow a minimum of 4 hours to make the most of your visit to our Santa Spectacular as there is so much to see and do!
Our all-inclusive tickets are limited and members and non-members must book online prior to their visit. Under 2s are free but must have a ticket. If your Under 2 would like to visit Santa’s Toy Shop for a gift, Create-a-Cuddle, take part in the Toy Workshop and Gingerbread decorating, you’ll need to purchase an ‘Under 2 Top Up’ ticket.
Members receive a discounted rate and must show their digital membership card at admissions at the time of their visit.
As well as lots of your Willows favourites, there is so much to look forward to including:
- Take a trip through our magical winter wonderland where you’ll find Santa in his amazing Grotto. Santa will give children a key to his Toy Shop where they can choose any gift from the hundreds stacked from floor to ceiling.
- Visit our Create-a-Cuddle Workshop where children can choose from a range of soft toys to make, name and take home along with a certificate.
- Get crafty and decorate tasty gingerbread.
- Write a letter to Santa (don’t forget to add your address so he can reply!).
- Visit the Toy Workshop and make your very own Christmas Eve Sleigh to take home.
- Pop on 3D glasses to watch our short festive 3D film.
- Sing along with our new festive shows.
- Hop aboard Tristan the Runaway Tractor for a Magical Festive Woodland ride.
- Enjoy our Festive Funfair rides.
- Glide around our synthetic ice rink.
- Meet our reindeer in The Farmyard.
- Not wanting to miss out on the festivities, PETER RABBIT™ will be holding meet and greets with his adventure playground open too.
Please be advised that we will be closing at 4.00pm on Christmas Eve as Santa needs to prepare for his busy night ahead!
Socks must be worn and arms and legs covered to ride some of the slides in our indoor play area.
Willows is now a cashless site.
When booking, you choose a time that you will start the journey to Santa’s Grotto and this will be shown on your booking confirmation; please arrive promptly at the signed location on site to start the journey to Santa. This is NOT the time you will see Santa, but the time you will start your journey to his Grotto.
We recommend you allow 60 minutes for this element of your visit. While we do our best to keep this queue time to a minimum, and provide entertainment along the way, we cannot guarantee queue times due to circumstances outside of our control.
You may arrive at Willows anytime from opening time (please check) and do all the other activities in the order of your choice, before and after your journey and visit to see Santa.