Membership Terms and Conditions
Willows Activity Farm Membership
Terms and Conditions of use
1. By taking out a Willows Activity Farm Membership you accept these terms and conditions of use.
2. If you are paying for your Membership by monthly Direct Debit you are committing to make a minimum of 12 monthly consecutive payments. Payments will continue to be taken until you cancel your Direct Debit with your Bank or Building Society.
3. Your first month’s payment will be taken out approx. 5 banking days after your application date and after this payment you can visit as a Member. Your regular payments will be taken monthly on the actual set up date.
4. Each Member will be issued their own Digital Membership Card in their own name. Where digital Membership Cards are not available, physical Membership Cards attract a cost of £5 per card.
5. A Membership Card/Digital Membership Card is only valid when used and/or presented by the named Member as stated on the card. Misuse will result in the Membership being withdrawn.
6. A photograph will be taken when you first use your Membership Card/Digital Membership Card and held on our system for authorisation on entry. Please note the photo will only be used for the purpose of verification.
7. Photocopies of Membership Cards will not be accepted.
8. Failure to present a valid Membership Card/Digital Membership Card will result in a charge of the ‘on the day’ admission rate.
9. Lost Membership Cards should be reported to Willows Activity Farm immediately. In the event of a lost Membership Card, Willows Activity Farm will re-issue a replacement card and charge an administration fee of £5.00 per card. .
10. Membership Cards/Digital Membership Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer or voucher.
11.All Membership Cards/Digital Membership Cards remain the property of Willows Activity Farm and can be withdrawn in the event of fraud and misuse. This includes, but is not limited to, allowing a third party to attempt to gain access to Willows Activity Farm with a Membership Card/Digital Membership Card of which they are not the valid holder.
12. Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable and cannot be sold or given away to a third party.
13. Names on a membership cannot be changed unless under exceptional circumstances and only when the member’s name being changed has been on the membership for a minimum of 12 months.
14. The lead member on a family membership is the only person allowed to request changes to the membership (including name change requests, contact detail changes, change of bank details).
15. All correspondence will only be sent to the lead adult name and address provided.
16. Members must show their Membership Card/Digital Membership Card at the Entrance each time they visit Willows Activity Farm.
17. Visitors under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an individual 18 years of age or over.
18. Events subject to change without notice and no refunds are given should the Activity Farm close due to circumstances beyond its control.
19. When applying for a Child Membership, an adult’s name and address MUST be supplied for all correspondence.
20. A Family Membership is valid for multiple members (i.e., Family Membership for 3, 4 or 5), at least one of whom must be a child over 2 years old.
21. Children under 2 years are admitted free.
22. The Lifetime Price Guarantee will be the published full price at the time of application. This Lifetime Price Guarantee does not cover any additional members added at a later date and over the maximum of your Family Membership type. Any additional memberships added at a later date will be at the price of the year in which they are taken out.
23. This Lifetime Price Guarantee price is dependent on:
a. For Annual payers; that their Membership is renewed by the expiry date. If renewed after the expiry date the Lifetime Price Guarantee is no longer valid
b. For Direct Debit payers; that the monthly payment will not increase as long as payments are uninterrupted for a minimum of 12 months If payments are interrupted the Lifetime Price Guarantee is no longer valid.
24. Extra charges apply for entry to Santa Spectacular for members and other events over and above entry to the Activity Farm i.e., Camping / Fireworks
25. Any additional benefits offered to Members do not form part of these Terms and Conditions and can be removed or changed at any time.
26. By taking out a Willows Activity Farm Membership you accept the legitimate collection and processing of a range of personal data as necessary, in order that Willows Activity Farm can perform their contract with you. When purchasing a Membership on behalf of a child, the purchaser confirms that they are acting as parent/guardian/agent for and on behalf of any adult or child (under 18s) who will benefit from the membership and confirms that they are providing consent for the processing of the data in respect of such child.